You can access your schools Shared Activity Library by taking the following steps :
- After logging in select the 'Library' from the sidebar menu
- Click on the Shared Activity Library icon (the downward facing arrow) at the top of the page, and choose 'Show Activities Shared In My School' or 'Show Globally Shared Activities'
- Find an Activity that has been shared by another teacher at your school and click it
- Click the 'Clone' button at the bottom of the page
- Make any changes to adapt the Activity to your class, and save it by clicking the 'Create Activity' button
Check out the video for a step by step walkthrough, also please note if you're wanting to view the great Activities shared by our Verso education team, simply choose 'Show Globally Shared Activities'.
Not a Campus Subscriber? Get in touch to find out how we can help you get the most out of Verso at your school.