Editing an existing activity is simple, however please note that some changes, such as moving an activity to a different class or updating the minimum required responses are unavailable if students have already begun to respond.
If you need to create a new copy of the activity please refer to help article: Can I use the same Activity more than once?
To edit an activity:
- Click the 'Library' link in the left-hand side menu.
- Select the activity you wish to edit.
- Select the 'Edit" icon in the top right-hand corner of the activity screen.
- Make the required edits to your activity. Remember, if any students have already responded, you will be unable to change either the assigned class, or the required number of student responses before the learning community is unlocked. You'll need to clone a copy of this activity and edit the newly created copy.
- Click 'Save Activity' at the bottom of the screen (or 'Save' in the top right hand corner)
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.