A Teacher account allows you to create Classes and Activities for your students. Create your Verso account by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to v2.versoapp.com in your web browser.
Alternatively, you can download the appropriate free app for your device via:
- Click on the 'Register Here' button to begin.
- Select 'Teacher' as your account type
- Enter your email & create a password, alternatively you can use your existing Google or Microsoft account if your school supports the use of these.
- Enter your First name, Last time and title.
- Next add the rest of your details, including your country, school postcode to locate your school and then click 'Complete my registration'
- Once your details have been entered, one final screen will pop up asking for some additional information around the type of teacher you are and the classes you teach. This will help us to personalise your Verso experience.
- Once complete, the Verso dashboard will be displayed. From here you can follow the tutorial steps to learn about activity and class creation.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.