When you're ready to get started with Verso, your first step should be to create a Teacher account. A Teacher account will allow you to generate Classes and Activities and push these out to your students. You can create your account by taking the following steps:
- Head to app.versoapp.com in your web browser, or alternatively download the app from the Google Play or iTunes store
Versoapp Sign Up Page
- Click on the 'Sign Up' button to begin the signup process
- Select 'Teacher' as your account type
- Enter your email and a password, or alternatively 'Sign Up with Google' and click 'Next'
Sign up with Google button
- Enter the rest of your details, including your school postcode (It's important to put in your school postcode to be able to join the same school as your colleagues), then click 'Done'
You're now ready to start getting your students added to your class, and run your first lesson. Head back to our getting started page for the next steps to activate your student's learning!