As a teacher, you can create as many classes for your students as you wish.
When you initially sign up with Verso, we create your first class for you automatically. You may edit this class information as you wish to suit your purposes, then, when you're ready to expand, here's how to add additional classes to your account.
- Log into Verso with your Teacher Account credentials.
- At the Dashboard screen (homepage) select the 'Classes' link in the left hand-side menu bar
- Click the 'Add Class' button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter the details of your class, Class Name, Subject and select the Year Level from the drop-down box. If you wish you can also enter the expected number of students that will be invited into this class. (this field is optional), then click 'Create Class'
- Once your new class is created, you will be taken into the Class page, where the details you entered are displayed alongside with the Class Code for your new Class. You can now create new activities for this class, move existing activities in, and invite your students to start learning!
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.