As a teacher, you can create as many classes for your students as you need.
When you're ready to expand, here's how to add additional classes to your account.
- Log into Verso with your Teacher Account credentials.
- At the Dashboard screen (homepage) select the 'Classes' link in the left hand-side menu bar.
- Click the 'Create a new class' tile
- Enter the details of your class, Class Name, Subject and select the Year Level from the drop-down box. You can set it to Closed if you are planning for a later date. If you wish you can also enter the expected number of students that will be invited into this class. (this field is optional), then click 'Create Class' You may invite another teacher to share teaching with you, and if you wish, you can even upload a custom Class image for the background. This can be a static image file, or even animated gifs are supported.
- Once your new class is created, you will be taken into the Class page, where the details you entered are displayed alongside with the Class Code for your new Class. You can now create new activities for this class, move or duplicate existing activities in and invite your students to start learning!
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.