Easily create Verso activities for your students by following the steps below:
- Log in to Verso with your Teacher account. The main dashboard is displayed.
- To create an activity, you may either create from the Library, or inside the Class itself.
- Select a name for your new activity. (*mandatory field) Consider using the curriculum/standard reference in the title.
- Select the Class you wish to assign the activity to from the drop-down list. (If you created your activity from the Class menu, this will be filled automatically). If you are a collaborating teacher, you will also be able to create your new activity and assign it directly to a shared teaching class from this list.
- Add a stimulus for your activity. You may link to an external source directly via URL, attach files from Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive, or premium customers may also upload media directly into the activity. If you are using a mobile device, you may also record video, audio and images and directly upload from your Apple or Android device
Mobile view displaying recording functionality.
- Provide instructions for your students. Click the light bulb above the text entry box for some handy hints on how to support every student to share their best thinking.
- Save your activity. Let your students know to get their thinking caps on!
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.