You can easily create new Activities by taking the following steps:
- After logging in to Verso, click the '+Add Activity' button on the main dashboard page. (Note: you may also create new activities via the Library link, or whilst inside a Class)
Select a provocation for your activity. There are many options to choose from:
- 'Upload' to attach images/audio/video (Campus/premium subscribers only),
- 'Link' to any URL eg http://www.versoapp.com
- 'Copy Existing' - allows you to clone an entirely new instance of an existing activity for use elsewhere,
- 'Record' - allows recording or grants access to your mobile media gallery (please note that this menu option is only visible when accessing Verso via the app on a mobile/touch device, eg: tablet or phone)
mobile view via Verso App
desktop(web browser) view
- Complete the rest of the desired details for your Activity. For example, choose the number of responses between 0-3 required per student to unlock peer responses, set the activity status to Open or Closed or schedule it to be available only on certain dates, detail model responses and key vocabulary and assign it to the required Class.
- If you would like your students to be able to respond with images, audio or video, you can also enable this via the activity settings. You can choose media to be added only to comments, responses, or only by the teacher.
- Once you have all of your details set to your satisfaction, click the 'Create Activity' button at the bottom of the page.
Head to our 'Getting Started' video for some handy tips to activate your students' learning!
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.