Now that your students have signed in and participated in your first Activity you'll need to create some more. You can easily create new Activities by taking the following steps:
- Head to your Library by clicking the 'Library' link in the left hand sidebar menu
- You can add new Activities to your Library by clicking the blue 'Add' button in the top right hand corner
- Select a resource type in the header area, learn more about resource types here, for your first Activities we recommend simply using the 'Link' resource. Please note your resource section may look slightly different depending on your schools region and available functionality
- Fill in the rest of the details for your Activity, if you're confused about a particular section of the Activity creation screen, check out this article to see the full anatomy of an Activity
- Make sure the Activity is assigned to your class and then click 'Create Activity' at the bottom of the page
You've just created your first of many activities, if you're a little lost for what resources to use make sure you check out our blog where we continue to post great ideas to get you started. Head back to our getting started page for the next steps to activate your student's learning!