Sometimes students may sign up to the wrong class, or your class enrollments change. We've made it easy to check which students are currently in your classes and remove them by taking the following steps:
- Head to the classes page by clicking 'Classes' in the left hand sidebar menu
- From the list of classes select the one that contains the required student
- Click on the '# Students' panel, to open the student overlay
"# students panel"
- Find the student and click on their name
- Click 'Remove' button to remove that student from your class
You should note that this completely removes all of the student's contributions to that class, so be mindful if you wish to keep their responses and comments to use at a later date.
You may wish to create a .csv export prior, you can see how to do this in article:
If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.