Users with a Teacher account can now quickly switch between Teacher and Student roles.
This allows you to join a class for Professional Learning, or maybe you want to comment without your students knowing that it is you.
To use your teacher account for professional learning in Student Mode, take the following steps:
- Log in to Verso with your existing teacher account. The user Dashboard will be displayed.
- From the main menu on the left, select the "Classes" option. This will display several options for Classes - My Classes, Collaborative Classes, Professional Learning Classes and Closed Classes.
- Select "Professional Learning Classes" This will bring you into the Professional Learning page.
- Click "Join a class"
Any existing classes you are a member of will be displayed. On the left is a "Join a class" tile. A green banner will run across the top of the page showing your account is currently running in student mode"
- Select the "Join a Class" button and enter the class code of the class you wish to join.
- At any time you can exit student mode via the green banner running across the top of the screen.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.