Please note: Mass student import is not currently available in Verso 2.0. This functionality will be implemented soon in an upcoming patch update. You may still use original Verso to import your students, or contact us via the link below to assist in the interim.
If your school log in policy is email address/password, you can use the Import Functionality to do a mass import via a .csv file. This will allow you to populate a class with students quickly and easily.
- Head to your class list page by clicking the 'Classes' link in the left hand sidebar menu
- From here select the class you want to add your students to
- Click the 'Import students' button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Download the provided .csv template enter add your students details. First name, last name and email address are required.
- Once your student list .csv is complete, click "Select & Upload CSV"
Once completed a full report of any issues with the import process (e.g student already in class, e-mail address is for a teacher, etc.) will be displayed.
Now that you've got your students into classes, get to creating activities to activate their learning! If you're not a Campus subscriber you can learn more about Verso Campus and how it can benefit your school here. If you have any more questions, please get in touch with our friendly support team. :)