Yes! You may attach a pdf, text document, spreadsheet, audio, video or image file to your activity for your students to view directly inside Verso.
- Create a New Activity (either via the library, or directly inside the required class)
- After entering your Activity Name, scroll down to the "Add a stimulus" field.
- Click the "Upload" button. This will allow you to select the file you wish.
- Continue to create your activity.
- Save your Activity by clicking the 'Save' button in the top right hand corner.
- Your new activity has been saved with your file attached. The activity tile will grab an image from the attached file to display. (not including spreadsheets)
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.