Please note: Cloning a single activity into multiple classes simultaneously is not yet implemented in Verso 2.0. This functionality will be delivered soon in a patch update. In the interim, you may clone into a single class, or head back to original Verso to clone into multiple classes. Please contact us at the link below if you require assistance.
With Verso, you can clone/copy one of your existing activities, from another teacher via the School Library, from a collaborative teaching class, or use one of our existing exemplar activities in the Verso Global Library.
- Go to the activity you wish to copy/clone.
- From the activity tile in the Library, you can click the 3-dot menu to expand the activity options and click "Copy"
- If you are in the activity itself, you can access the "Copy" option from the menu in the top right-hand corner. (note the menu options may vary depending on which library the activity was accessed from, however copy will be available from Global, School and Personal)
- Click "Copy". This will open the activity into edit mode, for you to make any changes that you wish to make. You will also need to select the class you wish to copy the activity in to. You can copy it to one of your own classes, or if you are a collaborator in another teacher's class, you can place a copy there directly for you both to use.
- Once you have made your desired changes and selected a class for the activity, click "Create activity". The newly created activity will be displayed in the chosen class. You should see the creation time and the pending number of student responses displayed in the Activity Overview.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.