Please note: As of 29th September 2017, the ability to clone activities has been restricted to subscription accounts only.
Maybe you had a successful activity you'd like to re-run, or you teach the same subject across multiple classes and would like to use a particular activity in all of them. In any case, we've made it really easy for you to be able to copy and reuse your existing content.
You can reuse the same activity as many times as you like, just create a new copy of the activity and assign it to the desired class.
You can either choose to make a single copy of the activity, or assign it to multiple classes simultaneously.
- From your Dashboard or Library page select the required activity.
- In the top right-hand corner of the activity screen, click the 'clone' icon. This will bring up a pop up window with two options.
- Choose the required option:
- Copy Activity - this will open the activity in edit mode, allowing you to make any changes required to the activity, including selecting the required class from the drop-down menu.
- Duplicate across classes - Selecting this option will bring up a drop-down menu of all of your classes to directly share the activity into. Please note, using this method does not bring up the edit options first. If you wish to make any edits to the activity, you'll need to do so prior to copying, or afterwards for each instance in each class.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.