Yes, yes you can!
Teachers in Campus schools can create collaborative classes by inviting other teachers to join their existing class. This will then update the class status to 'Shared'. This allows other teachers to respond to your students, invite additional students, create new or edit existing activities, and administer student responses as required.
* Please note: If you're looking to invite teachers into your class as students for professional learning or discussion, please refer to the help article: Can I use my Teacher account to participate in Activities as a student?
Start inviting teachers to your classes now by taking the following steps:
- Access your Classes by clicking the 'Classes' button in the main menu bar.
- Choose the class you wish to share with other teachers.
- Click the 'Invite' button in the top right hand corner of the page, select 'Invite teachers to your class'
- Enter the email address/es of the teachers you would like to invite to your class, separated by commas, and click 'Submit'. This will send them an email with a clickable link, and also a push notification to their mobile device if they have Verso App installed. When they next login to Verso, the request will be waiting on the dashboard to Accept or Reject.
See below for a handy video clip displaying the process:
If you require privacy or do not wish your invited teachers to be able to view student details, you can adjust the Class setting to 'Force anonymous view' to prevent student names from being visible. You can change this setting at any time if required.(All comments/responses by the students will be labelled as generic 'Respondent'). You alone will see the student names.
If at any time you wish to revoke access from a teacher whom you've invited, please refer to the support article: How do I remove a Teacher from my Shared Class?
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.