Currently we're unable to convert accounts from student to teacher & vice-versa.
You'll need to remove your credentials from your old account and start fresh.
To do so, please take the following steps:
If you signed up via email address:
- Login to the student account and select '"Profile" from the main menu on the left hand side.
- Edit your email address by appending with .delete
- click the "Save & Exit" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes. Your email address has now been disconnected from this account.
If you signed up with Google / Office 365 or additionally connected these accounts to Verso:
- Login to your student account and head to the settings page as per above.
- If your account does not have a password set, you need to create one now. Click the "Set a Password" button to bring up the password window and add a password to your account. (password must be at least 6 letters long)
- Once the password is set, you may now click " Disconnect" to Disconnect the attached Google/Microsoft accounts as required.
- Click "Save & Exit" at the bottom of the profile page. You will now be able to associate the Google/Microsoft account with a new teacher account.
If you are interested in student mode, or professional learning classes, please visit article:
Can I use my Teacher account to participate in Activities as a student? to see how you can utilize Verso as a student from your existing teacher account.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance with editing your Verso account details, please click here to create a support ticket.