You will receive a dashboard notification when an Activity is available for reflection. This means your activity has begun to receive student responses.
- Click the dashboard notification, you will be taken into the Reflection form directly.
Alternatively, you can access the reflection by the Class statistics tab, then clicking the "Impact Reflection" link under the desired activity.
- When the Reflection is displayed, you will be required to first select a HITS from the drop down list.
- Once the strategy has been selected, you may then choose one from the 4 options for the continuum of practice.
- Once this has been selected, you may type in your evidence, and click the "Submit" button when done.
- Your activity Reflection is now complete. A notification will briefly display to confirm it was submitted successfully. You will also see a new option displayed if you wish to now share your reflection with a mentor. This step is optional and may be completed at a later time if desired.
If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please click here to create a support ticket.